Karatina University Alumni Association
The Karatina University Alumni Association invites all members of the Karatina University family—alumni and current students to connect with the University’s alumni community. More than 3,000 strong, this powerful network of doers spans the globe and includes virtually every profession. Here, you’ll find the events, ideas, and resources that matter to you. So, take a look around and browse. We hope you’ll come back often.
The Alumni Association is governed by executive committee who strive to provide opportunities for all alumni to stay connected with the University. To meet the needs of our worldwide alumni base, Karatina University Alumni Association is continually seeking ways for alumni to become more involved.
Karatina University maintains a comprehensive alumni directory, so you can easily find friends, keep the University up to date on your whereabouts, and expand your network.
Become a Member Today!
Registration can now be done online, via our online registration form, simply click on the following link: online registration form.
Or click on the following link: PDF registration form, to download our PDF registration form, which is to be filled and returned to our Main Campus Office, Kagochi.
What are the Benefits of being a member/partner?
The persons who register with the Association benefits enormously by staying connected to the University of Nairobi through:
- Networking opportunities for professional development
- Certificate of Membership and University Alumni badge
- Membership Smart Card that gives you access to services in and outside University e.g. Library and Retail outlets
- Participation in the Governance of the University and Alumni Association
- Regularly updated through Alumni Newsletters and email alerts
- Recognition through Distinguished Leadership Awards
Contact Us Today!
Karatina University Alumni Association,
Main Campus, Karatina, Nyeri
P.O. Box 1957 - 10101, Karatina - Kenya.