From Registrar (ARSA)
To 3 RD 2ND & 1 ST Year students 2019-2020 AY
RE: Second Semester 2019/2020 Examination For 3rd 2nd & 1 st Year Students
The University Senate in its Meeting held on 30th September, 2020 resolved that Second Semester 2019/2020 Examinations be held On Campus as Sit-In Examinations. The examination will be done as per circulated timetable and uploaded in the University website.
The students are therefore advised as follows;
- That all Examinations will be held at the Main Campus.
- That 3rd year students Examinations will be held from 19th — 30th October 2020.
- That 2nd Year Examinations be held from 2nd — 13th November 2020.
- That 1 st Year Examinations be held from 16th - 27th November 2020
- That only those students who have cleared for Examinations will be allowed to sit the Examination and to be within the University premises.
- That all students will be expected to abide by the Ministry of Health guideline such as wearing of masks, maintain social distance and wash hands and sanitize at all times.
- Washing points and soap have been provided at strategic places.
- Students should not alter sitting arrangements in classrooms that have been put in place.
- Student found breaching the rules will be suspended from the compound and will not continue with Examinations.
- The University catering facility will offer service as usual.
- University Accommodation has been reserved for Years 2020/2021 Academic Years ONLY.
- All student MUST make commitment to abide by set regulations available at designated University Premises entry points.
Please be advised accordingly and stay safe.
Dr. Wangari Gathuthi REGISTRAR (ARSA)
Cc: Vice Chancellor
Deputy Vice Chancellor (ARSA)
Deputy Vice Chancellor (PFA)
Ag. Finance Officer
All Deans of Schools
All School Administrative Assistant