To: All Continuing Students Ref: KarU/Rg.ARSA/ 1/Vol. 5
RE: RESUMPTION OF STUDIES 1ST SEMESTER, 2019/2020 ACADEMIC YEAR
The First Semester of 2019/2020 Academic Year commences on Monday 19th August, 2019 and lectures will start on the same day guided by the respective teaching timetables. The students are hereby advised to adhere to the following;
- To pay all semester fees on or before reporting date (19th August 2019).
- To ensure registration of courses on the prescribed form in the respective departments on or before Friday, 6th September, 2019 (Policy of 20% rule on Semester registration).
- To ensure completion of registration of courses online through the student’s portal by Friday 27th September, 2019 (40th day of fees payment policy). This requires clearance of all fees for the Semester. Otherwise the student is advised to defer the Semester of study. Please note that you cannot defer the end of Semester examinations because of inability to pay fees.
- The end of clearance for examinations will be 27th September, 2019 (40th day of fees payment policy) and students are EXPECTED to print examination card from their student portals on the same day.
- Administration of 1st Semester Examinations will be from 25th November to 6th December 2019.
Dr. Wangari Gathuthi