Registration Timelines for Second Semester, 2019/2020 AY
To: All Continuing Students Ref: KarU/Rg.ARSA/ 1/Vol. 5
SUBJECT: REGISTRATION TIMELINES FOR SECOND SEMESTER, 2019/2020 ACADEMIC YEAR
The Second Semester of 2019/2020 Academic Year will commence on Monday, 6th January 2020 and lectures will commence on the same day as guided by the respective teaching timetables. Only students who sat for First Semester Examinations in their respective academic year will be allowed to register for the Second Semester. Students are further advised to note the following dates;
- To have paid all semester fees on or before reporting date (6th January, 2020).
- To ensure registration of courses on the prescribed form in the respective departments on or before Friday, 31st January, 2020 (Policy of 20% rule on Semester registration).
- To ensure completion of registration of courses online through the student’s portal by Friday 28th February, 2020 (40th day of fees payment policy). This requires clearance of all fees for the Semester. Otherwise the student is advised to defer the Semester of study. Please note that you cannot defer the end of Semester examinations because of inability to pay fees.
- The end of clearance for examinations will be Friday, 28th February, 2020 (40th day of fees payment policy) and students are EXPECTED to print examination cards from their students’ portals on the same day.
- Administration of 2nd Semester Examinations will be from Thursday, 9th April 2020 to Friday, 24th April 2020.
Dr. Wangari Gathuthi